Acquiring today the keys to tomorrow’s success
Faithful to our values, language teaching is essential starting from a young age. To prepare our children for tomorrow’s world is to give them solid bases in English and German. English is taught starting from Kindergarten, and German starting from 3P. Classes are given by specialized teachers whose mother tongue is the language they teach.
For the teaching of English, students are divided into groups depending on their level. English-speaking children have a specific program.
- Artistic activities and sports classes are mainly taught in English.
- In English: students prepare Cambridge’s exams: Young Learners (YLE) Starters, Movers et Flyers
- In German: the Goethe-Institut exam (B1 level) is offered to students in 8P.
- A one-week study trip to England or Germany (in alternation) is organized every year for classes of 7 and 8P.
Studies and homework
For classes of 3 to 8P from 1 p.m. to 1:45 p.m. Mandatory for students in these classes who eat lunch at school. Children complete their homework under the supervision of a schoolteacher.
For classes of 4 to 8P, from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.Possibility of completing homework under the supervision of a university student.
Support courses and tutoring
New students, along with students facing specific difficulties, can benefit from individual personalized courses.
The School welcomes children daily from 7:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. depending on their family’s needs.
- Children welcome starting 7:45 a.m. every morning.
- Nursery open from 3:45 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. for Kindergarten, 1P, 2P and 3P classes.
- Reception of students after their supervised homework until 5:30 p.m. or starting 3:45 p.m. on Fridays.
All information on how to apply for admission is available online:Admissions